- Step 1 – E-Learning phase in preparation of the 1st training course
The participants will be invited to follow an e-learning course on migration and youth inclusion prior their attendance of the 1st training course in Armenia. The e-course will cover the following themes: reasons and effects of migration, youth work, youth inclusion
- Step 2 – Training Course in Armenia on migration and youth work as a tool in addressing inclusion challenges of young migrants and minority youth
A training course for 24 youth workers and youth leaders from the EU and the Caucasus on migration and youth inclusion in the youth field.
- Step 3 – Community Analysis in the participants` countries
The participants will be asked to conduct a small-scale community research to improve their understanding of the local context and the needs of the young people they wish to work with. The community analysis shall help the participants to better plan community inclusion and empowerment projects.
- Step 4 – Training for trainers in Georgia on youth empowerment
A training for trainers for 24 youth workers and youth leaders from the EU and the Caucasus on youth empowerment by means of non-formal education.
- May – July 2016: Preparation and recruitment of participants
- August 2016: Preparation of the participants with an online learning course
- September – Training course on migration and youth work as a tool in addressing inclusion challenges of young migrants and minority youth (Armenia)
- November 2016 – Preparation of the participants with an online learning course
- December 2016 – Training on youth empowerment (Georgia)
- January – March 2017 – Realisation of follow-up projects in the participating communities
- April 2017 – Project Evaluation